Can You Grant a Wish of Potcake Place? – Turks and Caicos
AMAZING Caribbean Guest Volunteers! Thank you for donating your time and hearts on your Caribbean Stay
On Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos, puppies roam the beach to meet and greet guests.
These puppies are from Potcake Place Rescue.
In Turks and Caicos, Potcakes have evolved into a breed which is extremely smart, loyal and loving. They earned the name Potcake because the locals fed the caked remains of their cooking pots to the dogs.
The volunteers of Potcakes Place Rescue socialize the puppies, excercise them, (and find them new homes in the process!) by bringing them to Grace Bay for about two hours a day. Potcake handlers even have a system in place to help guests of Turks and Caicos take this puppies home with them from vacation! So not to worry if you are here and decide to leave with a bit of love!
But Potcake Place can’t save these bundles of love on their own. They need your help. CaribbeanDays can book your villa stay in Turks and Caicos where you can be a part of Potcake Place’s mission! Bring items on your vacation to donate. Volunteer to bring the puppies for a romp on Grace Bay Beach. Become a travel buddy and bring a puppy on a plane ride to his new home. Or just bring one home for you to love!
A Message from website, Potcake Place:
PEE PADS, PEE PADS AND MORE PEE PADS PLEASE….!! If you are coming down to visit soon we urgently need these and get through lots with all the pups in our care….Thank you..!!
If you are traveling to the islands, have some spare space in your luggage and are interested in bringing some donated goods, here is our current Wish List, we will endeavor to keep this updated & current:
– Esbillac puppy formula please, we have lots of little one & this is difficult to buy on island!
– airline approved dog carry bags (for pets up to 22 lbs is ideal)
– fuzzy toys for the pups to play & cuddle with
– metal bowls for food & water
– Disposable (Surgical Gloves) Size X-Large, Large, Medium
– Water Proof Aprons for bathing pups
– puppy pee pee pads
– Drontal Plus dewormer and heartworm medicines (these can be expired – we’re not picky!!)
– Nexgard – to help out with the spay neuter program (these can be expired)
– old towels
– laundry pods – these are expensive on island and won’t leak in your luggage!
Of course, monetary donations are always welcome – either in person or via our website.
CaribbeanDays.com, LLC is proudly partnered with Project Expedition