Anguilla Has it All
All guests with CaribbeanDays are welcome to book our villas and spend their stay self guided. But for extra adventure and to get the most out of your vacation, CaribbeanDays can now book your guided adventure!
On Anguilla, Tours and Activities available are:
– Private Charter from Rendez-Vous’ Bay, 4-8hr tours starting at $1,400/person
– Kiteboarding Academy, 2hrs starting at $300/person
– Dolphin Swims, 30min. starting at $99/person
– Anguilla Aqua Park, 4hrs starting at $40/person
– Scrub Island Hiking Excursion, 8hrs+, starting at $250/person
– Paddleboard Tours, 1hr+, starting at $125/person
– Kayak Tours, 1.5hrs., starting at $125/person
All pricing is approximate due to time of year, weather and availability. Firmer quotes available upon inquiry.
Anguilla is a British territory made up of one major island, where the capital The Valley lies, and a few small islets. Here you are surrounded by long, beautiful beaches such as Rendezvous Bay, and some small private ones you can get to by boat. From rum punch, reggae, and barbecues to coral reefs, white sand beaches, and dolphins you can always find something to see and do here in Anguilla.
To book your villa stay, ground transportation tour or activity, Contact Us.