Imagine saying “I do” under brilliant blue skies, with crystal clear waters as your backdrop.
A wedding on Barbados can easily live up to your wildest dreams, thanks to these relatively simple marriage requirements. Application for marriage must be made by both parties in person at the office of the Ministry of Home Affairs. We can set you up with a wedding coordinator to help you plan your perfect day. Documents Required:
- Valid Passports or the original or certified copies of birth certificates.
- If either party was divorced, an original Decree Absolute or a certified copy of the Final Judgment.
- If either party was previously married and widowed, a certified copy of the Marriage Certificate and Death Certificate in respect of the deceased spouse.
- Where necessary, all documents not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Fees: if neither party is a citizen or resident of Barbados – BDS $150.00 cash and a $25.00 stamp.