Explore the Island
British territory maybe, but there is nothing British about Cayman islands. More like a version of Florida with its SUVs and US dollars, Cayman is formed by three very different type of island. The biggest one is Grand Cayman, and its touristic worth is in the unknown places of the island. You can also visit Cayman Brad or little Cayman which are extremely different from their big sister, partly but not only because of their small size.
All guests with CaribbeanDays are welcome to book our villas and spend their stay self guided. But for extra adventure and to get the most out of your vacation, CaribbeanDays can now book your guided adventure!
– Snorkeling, Stingray City, Starfish Point, Coral Garden Tour, 3.5hrs. tour, starting at $45/person
– Boating, Stingray City Tour, 5hrs. tour, starting at $59/person
– Turtle Farm Swim Tour, 5hrs+. tour, starting at $50/person
– Grand Cayman Beach Tours, 4hrs tour, starting at $15/person
– Stingray City & Turtle Farm boating tour, 4.5hrs., starting at $80/person
– Dolphin Underwater Trek, 30mins., starting at $189/person
– Sailing Charters, 4hrs+. tour, starting at $750/person
– Dolphin Lover’s Swim, 30mins. activity, starting at $129/person
– Cayman Snorkeling and Sightseeing Tour, 6hrs tour, starting at $105/person
– Boating and Snorkeling Charters, 2hrs tour, starting at $550/person
– Boating and Fishing Charters, 4hrs tour, starting at $750/person
All pricing is approximate due to time of year, weather and availability. Firmer quotes available upon inquiry.
To book your villa stay, ground transportation tour or activity, Contact Us.