Take in St. Thomas
How you take in St. Thomas’ beautiful vistas, historic sites, and shopping areas is all up to you. The most popular way to tour St. Thomas is by taxi, but you can also take a walking tour of the historic sites or do a self-guided tour in your rental car.
There are plenty of taxis on island, including safaris – open-air trucks that have covered bench seating in the back – perfect for an island tour. Since these vehicles can hold about 15 people, they are often used for group tours. Private tours can be arranged in smaller vehicles.
Taxi rates are set by the VI Taxicab Association. A two-hour sightseeing tour should run about $25/person for 2 or more people. Some tours will include stops for shopping, sightseeing, or even a couple of hours on the beach.
The U.S. Virgin Islands, or USVI for short, are composed of three smaller islands: St. John, St. Croix, and St. Thomas. A country with lots of culture diversity, there’s more than just the beaches to enjoy in this Caribbean paradise. The USVI are known for their unique music and dances as well as their month-long Carnival, each island having their own, with an assortment of local culture to experience. The USVI will surely offer you the adventure you’ve always dreamed about.
All guests with CaribbeanDays are welcome to book our villas and spend their stay self guided. But for extra adventure and to get the most out of your vacation, CaribbeanDays can now book your guided adventure!
On U.S.V.I., Tours and Activities available are:
– St. Thomas, Mangrove Lagoon, Cas Cay Kayak, Hike & Snorkel Tour, 3hr+ tours starting at $79/person
– St. Thomas, Kayak to Bird Island, 1.5hrs starting at $39/person
– St. Thomas, Kayak with Pirate and Ghost Stories, 1.5hrs tours starting at $49/person
– Hassel Island, Kayak, Hike & Snorkel, 3hrs tours starting at $89/person
– Caneel Bay, Kayak, Hike * Snorkel, 3hrs+ tours starting at $89/person
– Henley Cay, Kayak & Snorkel, 3hrs tour starting at $89/person
– Charlotte Amalie, U.S.V.I., Sailing 1.5hrs starting at $60/person
– Full Day Sail to Jost Van Dyke, B.V.I., 8hrs starting at $125/person
– St. John, Eco Hike & Snorkel, 3hrs tour starting at $79/person
– Sailing and Boating Charters 7hrs+ tours starting at $130/person
– Kayak Tours, 1.5hrs., starting at $39/person
All pricing is approximate due to time of year, weather and availability. Firmer quotes available upon inquiry.
To book your villa stay, ground transportation tour or activity, Contact Us.