Christmas in the Cayman Islands
Christmas is a magical time of year in the Cayman Islands. There may not be snow but you’ll find plenty of traditional and festive activities to keep the whole family entertained throughout the holidays and to top it all off, you can enjoy plenty of Christmas cheer without having to suffer the cold weather!
Craft markets to Christmas lights and carol singing to Santa sightings! And don’t forget the sun and beach!
- Cayman 27’s Parade of Lights
- Christmas Festival at Grand Harbour
- Holiday Farmers & Artisans Farmers Market
- Santa Sightings
- Christmas Lights Bus Tour
- The Singing Christmas Tree
- Christmas Carol Concert
- Christmas Moonlight Movies on Camana Bay
- Gingerbread House Workshop
- Jingle Bell Run, 5K and 10K
- Cayman Drama Society’s Christmas Play
- Christmas Church Services
HAPPY CHRISTMAS FROM THE CAYMAN!
Book your Christmas in the Caymans with CaribbeanDays!
A tour of Christmas in the Caymans by Srizzil. Thank you for the tour!
Online Grocery Service
CaribbeanDays.com, LLC is proudly partnered with Project Expedition