Disney World and Valentine’s Day Celebrations
Planning your Celebrations at Walt Disney World for Valentine’s Day? There is no shortage of amazing way to show that special someone in your life that you care. From a romantic meal to a carriage ride at dusk, the possibilities are endless. Let CaribbeanDays, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner help you plan that Celebration!
Watch how magical a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding can be:
– Pay a visit to the Epcot International Festival of the Arts – The perfect treat for art lovers, guests can celebrate romance with a wide range of activities during this celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts. Running through until February 19th, you’ll find everything from delicious cocktails to beautiful works of arts as well as performances by Broadway stars.
– Romantic Dinner Experiences – Several of Walt Disney World’s impressive restaurants are offering special Valentine’s Day prixe fixe menus that include optional wine pairings, themed desserts and drinks. We recommend Be Our Guest!
– Go on a Sunset Safari at Animal Kingdom
– Take a Champagne Cruise – For those looking for a romantic adventure on Lake Buena Vista, head over to The BOATHOUSE and board a 40-foot Italian water taxi. The cruise comes complete with chocolate-covered strawberries and a champagne toast.
– Get Pampered with a Spa Experience – Disney has several Resort luxury spas. CaribbeanDays can arrange an experience.
– Enjoy a Carriage Ride at Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Online Grocery Service
CaribbeanDays.com, LLC is proudly partnered with Project Expedition