Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort Opened June 28, 1988
The Grand Floridian Resort opened in Disney World on June 28th, 1988. It is a Deluxe Victorian Themed hotel and spa with 6 buildings that have a total of 867 rooms that can accommodate up to 5 guests per room. This resort is on the monorail.
PDF of The Grand Floridian by CaribbeanDays, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
The resort offers offers two pools, a jacuzzi, and a white sand beach. The marina contains various watercraft rentals, including fishing excursions and a yacht. Other recreational activities include tennis programs, a mile-long jogging trail, health club, and preferred access to the Walt Disney World golf courses. The full service spa offers massages, therapies, and other treatments.
– The Victoria & Albert’s restaurant offers an aware winning wine cellar.
– Citricos restaurant is known for it’s mediterranean flair.
– Narcoossee’s, a sea food restaurant, offers views of the Seven Seas Lagoon as well as excellent views of the Magic Kingdom.
– 1900 Park Fare is not only known for it’s Character Dining; but is home to Big Bertha, an organ built in Paris
– The Grand Floridian Cafe serves a traditional american fare.
– Gasparilla Grill and Games is a snack bar with an arcade.
Would you like to stay here? CaribbeanDays can book your stay!
CaribbeanDays is proudly partnered with Royal Coachman Worldwide and Enterprise, Alamo and National Car Rental Services.
CaribbeanDays.com, LLC is proudly partnered with Project Expedition