In the heart of the Eternal City, just off Piazza del Popolo, famous for its twin churches and grand Flaminio obelisk, a special elegant residence is hidden on the top floor of an historical palazzo that sits on a tree-lined street near the Tiber River. Enter through the elegant courtyard and take the elevator to Bella Roma, where the bright decor and multiple skylight windows create a pleasant light-drenched space. The 1300sq apartment is perfect for two couples or a family of four who wants to spend some time in style and comfort during their Roman Holidays.
Queen bedroom with adjacent bathroom with tub (low clearance in some areas).
Double canopy bed (convertible) with en-suite bathroom with tub (low clearance in some areas).
Both bedrooms have independent A/C units.
The interiors have been elegantly decorated with antiques and contemporary furniture and exude an understated elegance. The large and bright living room (low clearance in some areas) features beautiful parquet floors, skylights, contemporay art, 55” satellite and Apple TV, DVD and CD stereo system. A dining area, up to 6 guests, is next to the fully equipped alley kitchen. A generous furnished roof top terrace completes the floor.
-Flat screen TV
From €2,597 – €3,801 per week. Contact CaribbeanDays for a Quote.
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.