No matter what your ideal vacation looks like, the medieval city of Lucca and its surroundings offer so many opportunities: if you like to keep up with your workout, the city’s 16th century walls are a glorious backdrop to stroll, powerwalk, jog or cycle to; for the beach lovers the coastal strip of Versilia, reachable within 30 minute drive, is the place to be; for the music aficionados many classical and rock/pop music festivals are held here throughout the year. That’s why Lucca is becoming one among the elite summer destinations in Tuscany. Only 10 minute drive away from the city sits Orfea, a superb luxury villa that dates back to the 15th century and now completely and painstakingly renovated to transport you to the an era of modern beauty and sublime elegance.
– Master family suite with king size bed and 1 queen/twin bed on the mezzanine. Shared en-suite bathroom with shower
– Two king bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom with shower
– King/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
– King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
The pool house (2bd/2ba – sleeps 4)
Quaint two-story stone house carefully restored and tastefully furnished. On the ground floor, a generous open floorplan with sitting area and eat-in kitchen, brightened by travertine marble floors in neutral color. A bathroom is also on this floor. The sitting area opens onto the main garden and offers a nice al-fresco dining area.
On the first floor, one double bedroom with bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and one twin bedroom. Safe box and air-conditioning.
The Red House (4 apartments – sleeps 12)
– Three story annex adjacent to the main villa (opposite side of The Pool House).
– Ground floor – Apartment 1 (1bd/1ba – sleeps 2)
Large living-room with sofa and satellite TV, eat-in kitchen, large double bedroom and bathroom.
The living room opens onto the veranda, where breakfast and lunch can be enjoyed outdoors. A wood burning pizza oven is also near the veranda.
First Floor – Apartment 2 (2bd/2ba – sleeps 4)
– First floor apartment. Spacious entrance, living room with sofa, eat-in kitchen with a romantic small terrace looking out onto the vineyard below, one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, one twin bedroom with private bathroom.
Second Floor – Apartment 3 (2bd/2ba – sleeps 4)
Bright second floor apartment. Spacious entrance, living room with sofa, eat-in kitchen with a view of the garden and the swimming pool, one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, one twin bedroom with private bathroom.
Third Floor – Apartment 4 (1bd/1ba – sleeps 2)
Exquisite attic apartment. Spacious living room with sofa and Satellite TV, eat-in kitchen, large twin bedroom, a dressing room off the bathroom, safe-box and air–conditioning.
Many features make this property perfect for kids: the estate is gated and completely fenced, the swimming pool has a shallow side, there is a children playground and the nearby city of Lucca offers a wide range of things to see and it is mostly car-free.
Included with rent
◾Electricity, water, A/C, heating and final cleaning
◾Morning housekeeping service (staff have one day off per week)
◾Midweek linen change (on Wednesday)
◾Daily breakfast service (cost of groceries extra)
◾Garden and pool maintenance
◾Wi-Fi internet access in every room and in the pool area
Not included with rent
◾Extra housekeeping service
◾Personal laundry & ironing service
◾Use of SPA facilities (Turkish bath, Sauna, emotional showers, ice water bucket, salt wall treatment, relaxing area): €500 for a single half day use (4 hours). For multiple days use a forfeit rate will apply
◾Additional linen and towel change
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.