Martinique’s New Flying Regatta
It’s here, it’s time! Martinique’s New Flying Regatta starts this week!
CaribbeanDays has villas available for last minute books for this event taking place: November 17, 2018 thru November 24, 2018. These hydro sail boats are revolutionary! Be among the first to see them in action!
Martinique Tourism Authority is introducing this new event, the Martinique Flying Regatta!
High tech hydro sailing boats, which may soon be seen in the Olympics, will be showcased as the new nautical of the Caribbean!
Secure your luxury villa with CaribbeanDays in Martinique or St. Lucia and check out Martinique’s new Flying Regatta!
Major logistical support will be provided to registered competitors including complimentary shipping in containers. Access from the US to Martinique is just a hop skip and a jump; with Norwegian Air from JFK & FLL, American Airlines from MIA. The Martinique Tourism Authority has also secured support from the Fort-de-France Port Authority and the Sailing Federation of Martinique, representing the island’s clubs which will provide nautical logistics. Registration to Martinique Flying Regatta is handled by Sirius Event.
The Event Itinerary – November 17, 2018 thru November 24, 2018
– Saturday, November 17: Individual training and launch day
– Sunday, November 18: Individual training and demonstrations
– Monday, November 19: Martinique Exploration day for the participants
– Tuesday, November 20: Start of official races
– Wednesday, November 21: Long-distance race day – Skippers Supper Soirée
– Thursday/Friday, November 22- 23: Official races
– Saturday, November 24: End of races – prize-giving – special soirée
Online Grocery Service
CaribbeanDays.com, LLC is proudly partnered with Project Expedition