Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Have you ever attended Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party? This is a Disney favorite! This even is an extra ticket, so contact CaribbeanDays, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, for yours today!
This even is in progress now and is 34 nights of “not so scary” fun at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. The Magic Kingdom is transformed into a kid-friendly “Spooky” Party.
This separate ticket for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween includes access to:
Main Street, U.S.A.
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom – Don’t forget to pick up your event-exclusive spell card!
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- A Pirate’s Adventure ~ Treasures of the Seven Seas
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Splash Mountain
- Haunted Mansion
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- “it’s a small world”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
In addition, the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween ticket includes:
- Fantasyland – the Mad Tea Party will take guests for a colorful ride as new lighting and special effects will give a new spin on the night. The color of your costume can make you transform under the new dancing lights.
- Adventureland – New pirates will invade the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction and interact with guests who can join the search for “Gunpowder Pete.”
- Tomorrowland – Guests riding Space Mountain will be treated to a new soundtrack and special effects as the adventure transforms.
Dining Locations Open During Party:
- Main Street, U.S.A.
- Casey’s Corner
- Main Street Bakery
- Plaza Inn Ice Cream Parlor
- The Crystal Palace (table service)*
- Aloha Isle
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe
- Liberty Square
- Columbia Harbor House
- Liberty Square Market
- Sleepy Hollow
- Be Our Guest Restaurant (table service)*
- Cinderella’s Royal Table (table service)*
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Storybook Treats
- The Friar’s Nook
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- The Lunching Pad
Online Grocery Service
CaribbeanDays.com, LLC is proudly partnered with Project Expedition