Ring in 2019 Disney Style
Have you ever spent a New Year’s Celebration in Disney World? CaribbeanDays, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, can book your magical experience now!
Start 2019 with a Pixar Party and a Disney style countdown to Midnight.
Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration (8 p.m.-12:15 a.m.)
This New Year’s Eve, welcome in 2019 with a festive, family-friendly frolic through some childhood joys during Pixar Party: A New Year’s Eve Celebration at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Sarge from Pixar Animation Studios’ Toy Story films will welcome you as you arrive at the second floor of the resort. Once inside, you will discover spaces that have been transformed with scenes from beloved Pixar movies.
Highlights of the evening include:
- Being enveloped in the worlds of various Disney•Pixar films, like “Inside Out,” “The Incredibles,” “Finding Nemo” and “Up,” including meeting some of your favorite characters.
- Kids’ activities, including Boot Camp with Sarge, Pixar Face Painting and a balloon artist creating favorite Pixar characters.
- An interactive DJ spinning Radio Disney hits from his Cars-inspired DJ Rig, complete with tires and road signs right out of Radiator Springs.
- A delicious buffet dinner, including Woody’s Favorite Lemon Thyme Chicken Breast, Wall-E’s Pan Seared Mahi-Mahi, Rex’s Manhattan Filet, Sulley’s Beast White Cheddar Baked Mac & Cheese, build-your-own salad options, desserts, kids’ favorites like chicken fingers and more.
- A viewing of the famous Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve fireworks.
Tickets are $190 per person, including tax and gratuity. To purchase tickets, call (407) WDW-DINE.
Disney Countdown to Midnight (8 p.m.-12:15 a.m.)
This New Year’s Eve, dress up and party during Disney Countdown to Midnight – an evening of dining, dancing and enchantment in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Come discover a world sparkling with magic – everything from a Mickey Mouse mirror ball to Disney Character topiaries – as you move and groove to the high-energy New Year’s Bash Band and a live DJ providing music all night long.
Other highlights of the evening include:
- A “cheftainment” station featuring a seasonal menu inspired by some Disney Signature Dining restaurants – with a touch of Disney magic.
- A special appearance by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- At the end of the night, guests will be invited out to the porte cochère, where they will receive a Champagne flute and welcome 2019 with a viewing of the famous Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve fireworks.
Tickets are $275, including tax and gratuity. To purchase tickets, contact CaribbeanDays.
CaribbeanDays is proudly partnered with Royal Coachman Worldwide and Enterprise, Alamo and National Car Rental Services.
CaribbeanDays.com, LLC is proudly partnered with Project Expedition