Spend Christmas in Antigua!
Choose a luxury villa by CaribbeanDays.
DISCOVER HOW ANTIGUANS CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS
The Families and Gardens Community Festival, is set for December 18th at Mock Pond in All Saints. The event will take you back in time to the days of coal pot lighting, singing meeting, needle and thread racing, piconging , yabba dumpling and more. It’s a true all day affair 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Don’t feel like stepping back in time? There’s still plenty to do this Christmas:
- There’ll be Carols b Candlelight (December 14th – 6 p.m.) at the Antigua Yacht Club
- ‘Reindeers and donkeys’ at Best of Books (December 11th – 7:30 p.m.) for Wadadli Pen Open Mic
- Masked figures and Expressions at the Museum’s Christmas Masquerade party (December 10th – 6 p.m.)
- Snorkelling, kayaking, wakeboarding, zip lining, raft building, treasure hunts, and other adventures for kids at the Antigua Yacht Club’s ‘Fun Camp’ or the equally fun ‘Playlist’ at Swalings
- Opportunities to party – see Abras’ Absolut Christmas Party; opportunities to shop til you drop – at Exotic Antigua, Lipstick and Flo’s; and opportunities to win – at the AYC dinner and raffle or via the Sugar Club over a five-day span just by logging into to facebook.
And on Christmas Day, the famous Champage Party will be in Nelson’s Dockyard – a meeting of families, friends and visitors from all around the area, drinking, live music and dancing is order of the day. Starts from midday, ends when the last man (or woman) falls!
Online Grocery Service
CaribbeanDays.com, LLC is proudly partnered with Project Expedition