Beautiful vistas, historic sites, and shopping areas
How you take in St. Croix’s beautiful vistas, historic sites, and shopping areas is all up to you. The most popular way to tour St. Croix is by taxi, but you can also take a walking tour of the historic sites or do a self-guided tour in your rental car.
The St. Croix Heritage Trail will take you to many of the island’s major historic attractions, such as Whim Plantation Museum, St. George’s Village Botanical Gardens, and Christiansted Historic Site. For a small fee, you can purchase an information-packed brochure with a detailed map at many hotels, rental car agencies, and tourist information centers.
Take a walking tour of historic Christiansted with the help of a “Walking Tour Guide” available at the Division of Tourism.
On U.S.V.I., Tours and Activities Bookable thru CaribbeanDays are:
– St. Thomas, Mangrove Lagoon, Cas Cay Kayak, Hike & Snorkel Tour, 3hr+ tours starting at $79/person
– St. Thomas, Kayak to Bird Island, 1.5hrs starting at $39/person
– St. Thomas, Kayak with Pirate and Ghost Stories, 1.5hrs tours starting at $49/person
– Hassel Island, Kayak, Hike & Snorkel, 3hrs tours starting at $89/person
– Caneel Bay, Kayak, Hike * Snorkel, 3hrs+ tours starting at $89/person
– Henley Cay, Kayak & Snorkel, 3hrs tour starting at $89/person
– Charlotte Amalie, U.S.V.I., Sailing 1.5hrs starting at $60/person
– Full Day Sail to Jost Van Dyke, B.V.I., 8hrs starting at $125/person
– St. John, Eco Hike & Snorkel, 3hrs tour starting at $79/person
– Sailing and Boating Charters 7hrs+ tours starting at $130/person
– Kayak Tours, 1.5hrs., starting at $39/person
All pricing is approximate due to time of year, weather and availability. Firmer quotes available upon inquiry.
To book your villa stay, ground transportation tour or activity, Contact Us.