Even if you’re a beachcomber or water-lover, you’ll want to take a tour of the island while you’re here. The scenery St. Lucia has to offer is unusually beautiful, including the Qualibou Volcano and its boiling sulfur springs, exotic plants and flower-lined roadsides, and the Pitons, ancient volcanic forest-covered cones that rise out of the sea on the west coast.
Even though it is just one island, Saint Lucia could be separated into two very distinct parts. The northern area, Rodney Bay offers a beautiful bay and its modern holiday resorts : Perfect if you are looking for calm. On the other hand, Soufriere in the south offers a different kind of environment with its old gorgeous plantation, geological wonders or hidden beaches.
All guests with CaribbeanDays are welcome to book our villas and spend their stay self guided. But for extra adventure and to get the most out of your vacation, CaribbeanDays can now book your guided adventure!
– Rainforest Adventures, Jacquot Trail Hike, 3hrs tour, starting at $50/person
– Rainforest Adventures, Aerial Tram Adventure, 2hrs tour, starting at $80/person
– Rainforest Adventures, Adrenaline Zip Line, 3hrs tour, starting at $80/person
– Rainforest Adventures, Bird Watching Tour, 4hrs tour, starting at $60/person
– Mt. Pimard off road Segway Adventure, 2hrs tour, starting at $93/person
– Mount Pirmard Hike, 2hrs tour, starting at $35/person
– Lime Like a Lucian – Barhopping Experience, $65/person
– Rainforest Adventures, Ultimate Three Combo Tour, 4hrs tour, starting at $95/person
– Soufriere Speed Boat, full day tour, starting at $180/person
– Super Soufriere Sights – By Land, 8hrs. tour, $120/person
– Soufriere Tour Land & Sea, full day tour, $135/person
– Super Soufriere Adventure, full day tour, $190/person
– Snorkeling Tour, 3hrs tour, $88/person
– Soufriere Sightseeing, 3hrs+. tour, $88/person
To book your villa stay, ground transportation tour or activity, Contact Us.