During the next several days, Disney Parks Blog readers can find the latest Hurricane Irma-related updates on closures, cancelations and more at the Walt Disney World Resort on our special disneyworld.disney.go.com/hurricane-irma-info/ page. You can also learn about any adjustments made to Disney Cruise Line itineraries and check advisories for Disney Vacation Club members by following the links below:
Also, find answers to frequently asked storm questions on our hurricane policy page.
We will continue to provide updates as needed on the Disney Parks Blog.
Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Disney Springs, Water Parks, and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex are making the following operational changes:
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach: Closed through Monday, September 11
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon: Closed through Monday, September 11
- ESPN Wide World of Sports: Closed through Monday, September 11
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Closed through Monday, September 11
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Closed through Monday, September 11
- Epcot: Closed through Monday, September 11
- Magic Kingdom: Closed through Monday, September 11
- Disney Springs: Closed through Monday, September 11
CLOSURES, CANCELATIONS & MORE
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and the Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa will be closed beginning Saturday, September 9 at 2:00 PM.
SPECIAL EVENT UPDATES
In anticipation of inclement weather associated with Hurricane Irma, please note the following event cancelations at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Night of Joy at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex has been canceled on Saturday, September 9, 2017. The performances on Friday, September 8 will take place as planned.
- Requests for a full refund for either event night will be honored.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party has been canceled on Sunday, September 10, 2017. Guests are invited to exchange their Sunday, September 10 event tickets for one of the following options:
- Tickets to attend another Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Tickets to attend an upcoming Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- 1 Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option, to be used within the next 2 years
- Receive a full refund for event tickets
To redeem these offers, Guests should call (407) 939-7818 by January 31, 2018 between the hours of 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM., or email us at Ticket.Inquiries@DisneyWorld.com. Please have your tickets available so we may process your request for you as quickly as possible. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
New dine reservations for September 10 and 11 are not available at this time as we monitor progress of Hurricane Irma. Effective immediately, we will not be enforcing dine reservation cancelation policies so no need to cancel dine reservations through Monday, September 11. Pre-paid dining and premium experiences will be automatically canceled and refunded.
If you are a Resort Guest, please visit the restaurant podium and they will be able to accommodate you without a reservation.
DISNEY RESERVATION CENTER
Due to prolonged forecast of Hurricane Irma, Disney Reservation Center will remain closed through Monday, September 11.
We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and plan to resume operation as quickly as possible following the storm.
In the meantime, Guests are welcome to use the Help Center for vacation-related inquiries about their upcoming vacation.
For more information, review frequently asked questions regarding our hurricane policy.