Located in Ragusa area. Sleeps 14 guests. 7 bedrooms and 7 baths.
Villa Olida is a sun-drenched two-story villa set in a unique evocative location. For the conformation of the territory and
the peculiar landscape, this villa capitalizes on natural beauty. With dramatic views of the valley once home to important
ancient settlements, the tasteful 7 bedroom villa effortlessly blends comfort and modern amenities. The closest beach is
Pozzallo (20 minute drive), and it has been awarded with the “Blue Flag” for a few years in a row, a badge reserved only
to the cleanest waters and most equipped beach establishments in Italy. Book Villa Olida with your friends or your whole
extended family, and enjoy your relaxed vacation in one of Sicily’s best kept secrets!
7 BEDROOMS & 7 BATHROOMS
5 Queen/twin bedrooms, each with independent entrance, access
to a panoramic terrace or balcony, en-suite bathroom with shower
Ground Floor: 1 Queen/twin bedroom with independent entrance,
en-suite bathroom with shower
Annex: 1 Queen/twin bedroom with independent entrance, ensuite
bathroom with shower
All bedrooms are air conditioned and provided with 26” screen
TVs, and all bathrooms have hair dryers.
Ground floor: The villa has been carefully restored using local
stones and materials to retain the original character of the place,
blending it with the dramatic surrounding scenery. The bright
and nice decorated interiors do not come short in comfort and
its simple style makes you always feel at ease. The sitting room,
complete with large sofas and flat screen TV, overlooks the
plateau and the sea in the distance. The spacious dining room,
adjacent to the fully equipped modern kitchen, can host sitting
dinners for up to 16 people. Little touches of luxury, such as
en-suite bathrooms with glass door showers, an outdoor hot tub
at disposal to enjoy while admiring the canyon below, and the
privacy and uniqueness of the location, will remind you that you
are on holiday.
The villa features manicured grounds with typical Mediterranean
vegetation. Several terraces are equipped for your comfort and
a dining table is set under a pergola so you can enjoy nourishing
meals and interesting conversation in the shade. A furnished sun
deck next to the panoramic swimming pool is the ideal spot to
cool off the heat of the Sicilian summer. Do not forget to experience
the hot tub (up to three people) placed on a rocky plateau
inside the estate, few feet from the impressive cliff.
Wi-Fi Internet connection; satellite plasma TV (no channels in
English); dishwasher; washing machine; hair dryers in all bathrooms,
private swimming pool; furnished sundeck; outdoor hot
tub, parking for cars outside the villa gate.
Villa Olida offers simple luxury by nurturing your soul with its
silence and intimacy, and delighting your body with its comforts.
This geographical area is of great cultural relevance boasting a collection
of preserved prehistoric burial sites, Christian catacombs,
rocky oratories, hermitages and monasteries residential units of
various types. From here you can experience the authentic Sicilian
culture or enjoy its sea and beaches, only 10-15 minutes away.
Be inspired by this land and come back home restored!
INCLUDED WITH RATE
• Electricity up to 400 kwh per week, water, and final cleaning
• Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access (available indoor and outdoor)
• Full garden and pool maintenance
• Outdoor Hot Tub use
NOT INCLUDED/EXTRA, ON REQUEST, TO BE PAID LOCALLY
• Extra housekeeping at €10 per hour
• Electricity over 400 kwh per week: € 0.35 per kwh
• Heating: €4.5 per m3 GPL
• Cook services: € 20 per hour + cost of food
• Extra change of linen and towels € 10 per person/per set
• Security Deposit: €500 to be paid locally in cash upon arrival
• City Tax €1 per person per day
• Non-smoking villa
• Children 7 year old and and up welcome
• Pets are not allowed
• Check-in: between 5pm – 8pm – Check-out: by 10am
• All extra services are to be paid locally in cash, unless otherwise
- Rates based on double occupancy per bedroom.
- Weekly rate is equal to seven times the nightly rate unless noted above.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Holiday rates and date periods may vary. Holidays may include Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Easter, President's Day, etc.
- Additional fees may apply. Call for details.