Grande Bay – Buena Vida
Grande Bay – Buena Vida
Buena Vida is located in Cruz Bay and was completed and began renting in late 2010. This is a one bedroom, one bath 1,212 sq/ft Penthouse unit on the top level of the first row of Grande Bay. In addition to having unobstructed views, this Penthouse has a Caribbean influenced design that incorporates airy vaulted ceilings and interior living areas that are surrounded by three outdoor living verandas and decks. The front veranda looks to the west, north and east and has great views of Cruz Bay Harbor, and sunsets over St Thomas. On the east side is a veranda that also has views that stretch from west to east. On the west side is a comfortable lanai (an outdoor living area) plus a sun patio off the master bedroom. The air-conditioned interior contains a second living area, the kitchen and the bedroom and bath.
Lanai and the interior living room
* The lanai is an indoor-outdoor living area with comfortable seating for four on a Tropitone sectional couch and chair set that is complemented by a granite coffee and end tables, locally crafted sconce lighting, and a ceiling fan.
* The 60” flat screen TV on the lanai is equipped with a Blu Ray/DVD player and has Innovative Cable with 54 stations. This is all open air to the beautiful turquoise views of Cruz Bay Harbor.
* The interior living room has an up-to-date look and comfortable furnishings including a queen pull out couch, two end tables, two large lamps, and 4 leather stools for the granite bar and counter. This room has access to both the lanai and the east and front verandas.
Kitchen and Dining
* The kitchen is equipped with all you need to cook complete meals. Cherry cabinets, granite countertops, tiled floors, stainless steel Whirlpool appliances including a ceramic cook top, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, and microwave, accompany a blender, coffee maker, toaster, glassware and utensils.
* Cupboards are stocked with Calphalon cookware, colorful Fiesta dinnerware, and flatware.
* A printer on the counter is available to print out plane tickets for your convenience. Both the kitchen and living area provide water views while cooking and relaxing.
* Dine on the lanai at a table for four, or on the center or east verandas where two high-top tables provide seating for four in addition to the bench, chair, and coffee table. Pull up to the granite countertop in the kitchen/living area and sit on one of the four cushioned leather stools for lunch, or sit at the table and two chairs on the patio off of the master bedroom for a relaxing breakfast. No matter where you go in this condo there are plenty of places to sit down, relax and enjoy your favorite food and drink.
Master bedroom and bath
* The bedroom has a king bed, two nightstands, a ceiling fan, a chest of drawers and lamps that are equipped with outlets for charging phones and accessories. Off the bedroom there is a small private sundeck that has two chaise loungers, tea table, two chairs and a 30″ dining table.
* Included in the master bedroom is a 32” flat screen TV with Innovative Cable, as well as an iHome clock radio with an iPod & iPhone compatible charger, and CD player. In the large closet there is a safe, an ironing board and iron, and luggage racks. * The granite and cherry bathroom has plenty of fresh towels, hand towels, wash cloths, and soft beach towels. There is a large shower complete with a towel bar to hang your swimsuits. No need to bring a hairdryer. Buena Vida is also equipped with a full size Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer in the front hall.